Friday, February 3, 2012

I tried looking them up on the website, but couldn't find them. I want to buy them in bulk to use for my wedding reception and I just wanted to see how much they were! Thanks!|||Why don't you just go to a Chinese restaurant and see if they will sell you some. If not just go to a restaurant supply store such as "Cash and Carry". It will be cheaper than Michaels. The price markup at Michaels is terrible. They have a 40% off coupon every week and they still make 200% on the items. They have the exact same liquid potpourri at the dollar store that Michaels charges $3.98 for.|||I have a ton of them left over from my wedding--we found a place that sells them wholesale out of Pittsburgh

Its www.mrtakeoutbags.com

This was a ton cheaper than anywhere we looked--Michaels, ebay, etc. To decorate them, we just put stickers on - but the plain white looked pretty cute too.|||They are about $1.00 they would be so cute to use as favors...i use them for little treats for the kids or friends....

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment