Friday, February 3, 2012

I never see any oriental customers unlike Hispanics in Mexican restaraunts. When I do see them sitting down for lunch I've only seen them eating big containers of broth with vegetables and noodles but NEVER their own meats. Is there a reason for that? I really hope someone from this decent can answer these questions.|||I rarely see Asian people ordering food at the typical, popular take-out restaurants in my area.

There are a few restaurants that have a relatively high percentage of Asian diners, and I frequent those. I have never taken notice of what anyone was ordering, but I will say that most of the dishes don't come heavily sauced. I actually like the taste much better. There is one in particular I really love that says it is Cantonese cuisine yet serves sushi. The dishes are especially fresh tasting and flavorful but still simple. The steamed or stir-fried veggies as well as their soups are to die for. So while I have no idea what they order, I'm guessing General Tso's Chicken is not on the list lol.|||in north america, we eat americanized versions of chinese food. our versions are salty, starchy, sugary and full of msg... real chinese food is much simpler and isn't covered in excessive sauces. food is adapted to suit the taste in the region, and in north america we are used to a lot of sugar and salt and fat

i'm actually surprised you have seen any oriental customers period at these places!|||They don't. They make their own food at home--recipes you will never see on the menu at a restaurant.
Where I live there is a large Chinese population. You never see them in "Chinese" restaurants, though you will see them every day in the non-specific local cafes and eateries.|||I work with several chinese people who eat chinese take out that includes meat. Just because you haven't observed it doesn't mean it's not a normal occurance.|||Chicken feet is a great delicacy and only Chinese people order it and actually eat it.|||vegetarian curry im guessing

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment