Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I found that scene quite odd seeing how that vampire's main staple is "blood." In this scene Michael meets Kiefer and the gang. Kiefer invites Michael to some rice.

Michael is about to take a bite when Kiefer says "Maggots, Michael. You're eating maggots. How do they taste?" Actually it was Kiefer who created an illusion of the rice looking like maggots. Any who, I thought that particular scene was somewhat funny.
|||I have seen this movie at least 15 times. I do not know why, but I have. I was scared at first when I saw it and then I was like, they are bloodsuckers, why are they eating takeout, and where is the delivery guy.lol
woot woot
jen|||Yeah, guess it is weird that you see vampires eating regular "people" food. I remember watching an episode of "Angel" where they explain that, although vampires crave blood for sustenance, they are certainly capable of ingesting regular food, although it holds no nutritional value for them.

Lost Boys, by the way, is a really cool movie!|||the point of the scene i think was to trick michael into drinking the blood so that he would become a vampire

so when star actual told him the wine was blood it actually was blood, but of course he didn't believe her cuz everyone was already messing with him

火车采集器
  • chinese recipes
  • muffler
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment