Friday, February 17, 2012

How many of you actually use any of that mustard that comes with every Chinese take-out order ? I tasted it once and it was worse than tobasco sauce.|||I never use it either. I like the duck sauce for egg rolls and of coarse the soy sauce, but have never had nerve to try the mustard. bet I have thrown away 100's of packages of that stuff!|||thanks Victor!! hahahaha

Report Abuse

|||hahhahahah im asian and i dont even know what that crap is


its like liquified horseradish mustard seed sauce?|||That junk is naaaasty. I tried it, and I haven't touched the stuff since, other than to get it away from my food. :p|||i actually never tasted it but i don't think i want to my father loves it

i love the duck sauce|||better than tobasco you mean ∙|||it's different than your average day french's in a bottle that's for sure! it more spicy!!!|||Yuck! I don't like mustard to begin with but that Chinese mustard was disgusting. It's worse than wasabi.|||not only have i never tried it...but i've never even seen it
now i feel ripped off

mustard be damned|||I have not tried it but I don't like mustard of any kind. No mater where it is from.|||No, it doesn't look appetizing.|||eww its disgusting|||i only use the soy and duck sauce :-P|||Yeah it is NASTY!|||It goes well with crab rangoon, I love that stuff!|||Love it.|||never tried it|||never tried it|||l like it.|||never eat that!|||never tried it!! and now i never will|||i honestly never have...weird

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment